By using and accessing www.fayv.co also known as “FAYV” and the “Site” in these terms and conditions. You “the site user” must agree to all the terms and conditions of FAYV and subsidiaries and affiliated companies. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions you must not use FAYV or stop using the site immediately.
FAYV partners stores and brands and earns a small varying amount of commission when someone makes a purchase from their site. You may see advertisements around the site which we may earn commission from a purchase that is made through the links from these.
The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience and do not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by FAYV. FAYV holds no liability for damage from products purchased on third-party sites.
All FAYVs prize draws and competitions are open to all residents in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man who are 18 or over, with the exclusion of anyone employed by FAYV or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter. . The address you provide with your competition entry ("Entry") may be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. FAYV reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- By entering the competition or prize draw on FAYV, all information submitted by you in your entry is true and accurate and complete in every respect. FAYV reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and if aged under 18.
- One entry per person Entries must be made by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. If FAYV believes that the same person has made multiple Entries, such person and any Entries made by them shall be disqualified and, if such Entrant has already been selected as a Prize-winner, an alternative Prize-winner will be selected.
- There is no requirement to make any purchase from FAYV or any of its affiliates in order to enter the Competition or access the website.
- FAYV reserves the right to amend or cancel all or any part of the Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of FAYV reasonable control.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- FAYV reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the Competition as a result of this Rule.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, FAYV in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- Competition prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Competition, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver's license will be required if the Competition prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire.
- By entering the competition you accept that FAYV may pass your personal information to the promoters and their data processors and use your information ie name on the website.
- By entering the competition/prize draw you are subscribing to the FAYV newsletter by email which you can opt out of through the email link.
- FAYV holds no responsibility for loss or damage during participation of the competition prize or merchantable quality of the prize.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of organisers shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- FAYV cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- FAYV is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- Closing date for the competition will be final. After this date, no further entries to FAYV's competition will be permitted.
- Details of the competition winner will be available on the website.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
FAYV shall be at any time and without liability to the user to cease displaying any image file that FAYV believes may infringe the intellectual property of a third party or FAYV receives notice from a third party in respect of such image files(s) infringes their intellectual property; or in FAYV's opinion, is unfairly prejudice to the interests of the Partners or FAYV other customers, which includes; where FAYV gets a complaint in respect of the image file(s) from such a party; and are in FAYV's opinion harmful, unlawful, defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive or incurs illegal activity; or displays sexually explicit images; promotes unlawful violence, discrimination against others based on race, gender, colour, religious, beliefs, disability or sexual orientation or any other illegal activities which are unsuitable for promotion on FAYV.
If you need to file a copyright infringement notification to us, please send us an email with a physical or electronic signature of the right owner or of his/her representative; containing the following requirements:
- Identify the copyrighted work you claimed to have been infringed, including the name of the person/company/party who owns the copyright of the image or content, or the name of the person/company/party that has been authorized to represent the holder of the copyright.
- The URL of the alleged image or content.
- Let FAYV know the information in the notification is accurate, that you are not making a false claim, that the who is claiming the deletion of the of the copyrighted image or content is the actual holder of the copyright or an authorized person/representative with the right to act on their behalf.
- All contact information of the notifier including address, telephone number and email address.
- Email the infringement information to email@example.com
- FAYV shall remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and notify the Content Provider thereof. However, if the Content Provider believes the content is not infringing any third party’s rights, she/he shall send a counter-notice to the Company containing the following information: • A physical or electronic signature of the Content Provider ; Identification that they own the content or that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled or a statement that the content provider believes in good faith that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake and/or a misidentification
- If such a counter-notice is received by the Company, a copy shall be sent to the complaining party to inform it that the Company may republish the removed material or cease disabling it within ten (10) business days without further notice and liability of its own.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS